Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #193




1. How many speeding tickets have you had? I use to get one about every 6 months, but it has been awhile. Now I seem to get tickets for running stoplights with those video camera recording devices. Fucking big brother..... Accidents? Two while in college (not my fault), 4 or 5 in the last 25 years,

2. Boxers, briefs or commando? Depends on my mood.

3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment? Yes

4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride? I dont do motorcycles anymore. I use to do the mini-bike thing when i was a kid, but learned pretty quickly that, with my limited field of vision, I need all the protection I can get around me and bikes just dont offer that.

5. Ever been skinny dipping? Yes and got caught

Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested? No to the first part, and depending on how the stepdaughter and SH1 do in the coming week, that second part might be on the very near horizon.

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

If there is a person in the world that hasn't been skinny dipping, I'd like to meet them.

vixen kitten said...

Ok, so I have to ask....who caugh you?


xoxo
~vk~


PS Good luck with SH1 tonight. I have a feeling you will need it.