Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TMI Tuesdays

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?

Before I was married, it was Blood Diamond.

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?

Pasta at my favorite Italian restaurant in St Louis.

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?

It has been a long time; high school probably so i don't remember alot of details.

4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?

Both. I have found hook ups, dates, and L on a dating website; although the hook up out number the real dates by far....LOL

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect.

Nice restaurant, something that we both enjoy doing that doesn't require a lot of inane chat, unless that is how things go.

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?

If both people want it, sex on the first date can be very exciting. There is the whole unknown variable that plays into the situation and exploring each other is so much more exciting.

As for can a relationship blossom, I don't know. My experience have been mixed.

1 comment:

Samsmama said...

My husband and I had sex on our first date. Thought you should know.

**I'd like to throw in the fact that I'd known him for years before we dated. Although, even if I hadn't, we probably still would have. Major chemistry, baby!