Thursday, June 4, 2009

Voyeuristic Tendancies - ROLLCALL

Since I am relatively new to the blogging world, I am fascinated by the amount of information and the number of folks who lay their souls out there for all to see.

Curiosity has always gotten the best of me and so I read and surf with abandon, seeking the details and diversions of others. But like I mentioned in a previous post, under the same title, this leaves me with even more questions and a desire for more knowledge and curiosity.

I have noticed that some people get rather irritated with someone reading their blog if they do not acknowledge their presence. While this seems odd to me, the more I contribute to this venue, the more I become curious about those who are reading me.

I have followers, and I appreciate them all and their acknowledgment that they regularly pay me visits. I get comments, thanks Samsmamma and VK for your regular contributions.

So in an effort to find out who is "stalking" me, I enlisted the help of Samsmamma to add a site meter. OK... I am a dumbass when it comes to computer programming. I know rocks, and dirt, and soil, and water. Not code.... After a few emails back and forth, I got it. I can see the origin and location of the followers, but little else.

So now my simple request and question is this. Please drop me a comment, tell me what you think, and where your from. I promise I will take all comments in stride and if you like what you read and want to know more, please sign up as a follower.

Be talking to you.

1 comment:

Samsmama said...

Hmmm, you already know where I come from and where I'm located. I'm not a real mystery, I'm afraid.
I'm still waiting for the Russia stories.