Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TMI Tuesdays

Have you ever...

1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?

Yes, I was in college and use to run around with my cousin and his wife, who worked at a radio station. A woman who worked at the radio station, doing traffic use to come around alot and hang with us. She invited me to a station only party at my cousins' house and we ended up going to a x-rated movie together than back to her house for an all night session. I think I was about 22 at the time and she was probably in her early to mid 40's.

2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model?

Nope

3. had sex at a company Christmas party?

Tried once, but no.

4. had a blind date?

Yes and it was a lousy experience.

5. slept with a teacher?

NO, but had alots of thoughts about several....LOL


Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them?

If you qualify it by saying, within one hour of meeting them in person then the answer is several. If you have to count chatting online with them first, then the anwer is no.

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

My baby daddy is 11 years older than me. Other than that, I'm sort of a prude this go around.

rockman said...

Im sure you have plenty of chances to make up for lost time now with new hubby. He sounds like he is a willing participant.