Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMI Tuesday #192





1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex? No, I have found the without the love, there really isnt amazing sex.

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex? I want them both and have them now. Not planning on giving either of them up.

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did? I should have realized some of my previous relationships were based only on sex and lust and not true love. I also should have realized and trusted that I could find someone who truly loved and desired me and not stayed on in the relationship out of a misguided sense of being alone.

4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to? Not sure.....LOL L and I both have our "TO DO LIST". Those people who, if we ever got the chance we would have a free pass. But realistically, it would be L.

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all) This sounds totally shallow and not at all like me, but I would say money. Money can buy you happiness, or at least help you enjoy life more. Money can buy you sex obviously. As for money buying you love, I doubt that can really be the case, but I am sure there is someone out who could attest to it. Sorry the scientist in me looking for the most practical and pragmatic answer.


Happy TMI!!

No comments: