Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF, I think

Friday, the day that we all look forward to from the beginning of the work week. The day that we can't wait to end, so that we can have Saturday and Sunday to goof off, sleep, eat, drink, and whatever else it is that we do on the weekends.

Today, I am exhausted. I have been on the go since last Thursday, with family activities, a work trip to the Nevada Desert, plane travel, evening activities every night since i got home, and a full weekend ahead of me with the kids.

On top of that, it is rainy here in STL, and it isn't suppose to get any better before next Thursday, and I have another week of business travel ahead of me next week. Then next week is Mother's Day, baseball games for the kids, and a wedding that L and I are attending. At least we can relax and get snookered at the wedding on Sat. night.

On the bright side, SH1 and the stepdaughter are planning on getting a house closer to his work so them and the spawn can live together. Hey, at least they are out of my house. I don't see it lasting, and he has already told her the condition numero uno is that she get off her ass and get a job to help with the bills. Spawn goes into to day care so he can learn some basic socialization skills and there will be limits on spending. Hooray for him. But I will believe it when i see it.

L and I plan on dancing through the house naked and re-christen every room when she is gone.

Until who knows when. Y'all have a good weekend.

Comments are always welcome.

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

Poor little Spawn. Here's wishing that things go well.

Enjoy your naked weekend!

rockman said...

thanks...it cant come too soon for me, but i am not going to celebrate until i see the tail lights of the trailer turn the corner after the last box and load of crap has been exorcised from my home.

I have a feeling I wont be celebrating for another month or so.