Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMI Tuesdays

I see alot of the bloggers that i follow using this feature, so I decided to unceremoniously plagerize their idea and use it too.

Enjoy.....

1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live?

I currently live about 120 miles from where I was born and about 100 miles from where I grew up. Even though the two towns are about 80 miles apart from each other.

2. What is the farthest distance from home you have you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is there farthest distance you have traveled from your home to have a sexual encounter?

I think the furthest I have traveled and had sex is probably Germany, during one of my trips to Russia to adopt my children. Hey, it was a hotel room, and you have to take advantage of it. Only reason I can not say Russia is that when traveling there, we were traveling with another couple and quartered in a very small 2 bedroom apartment.

The furthest I have traveled from home for a sexual encounter would have to be about 250 miles.

3. How many states (or Canadian Provences or your country's geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in?

To many to count. I have been to nearly all 50 states, canada, and europe.

4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving?

I've had sex in a motor home! But it wasn't moving. I have also had sex in a car while it was not moving. I am still waiting for the moving part. L keeps promising, but hasn't come across yet....LOL


5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please.

L and I want to go to Hawaii and make love on the beach. Other than that, there are a few more that we haven't really discussed yet, but may someday soon.

3 comments:

Samsmama said...

I had sex in a moving vehicle once. Really classy, as neither of us were the driver.

As for #1, I live in the house I grew up in.

Pretty good list. I didn't expect it to turn into a sex survey.

rockman said...

Wow, talk about nostaligic. Doesnt it make you feel kind of weird having sex in the house your folks use to be in?

I just copied from another blog. HOpe you weren't offended.

KC beat us sunday, so you win...LOL.. IT was a sucky game for the cards though.

Samsmama said...

I had sex here as a teen, so no biggie. What WAS weird (and gross) was that up until I got married I had my parents old bed. Now there's TMI for ya!

Ya, we won Sunday, but didn't you take the other two?

P.S. It takes a LOT more than that to offend me! Seriously!