Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 things about me

Several weeks ago I was tagged by the Vixen Kitten. Now I am pretty new to this blogging stuff, so it is with some trepidation that I do this. So here is my take on the list of 8's.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. THe holiday weekend.
2. Seeing old friends.
3. THe smell of L when she hugs and nuzzles my neck.
4. SPending time with my kids, even though they drive me crazy.
5. Bottleing my most recent batch of homebrew (Blackberry Wheat. It is an experiment that could go horribly wrong or be fantastic.
6. Harvesting veggies from the garden.
7. making love to L.
8. A quiet weekend at home without any commmittments or unexpected issues.


8 things I did yesterday:
1. worked.
2. Fought with L.
3. Helped clean the kitchen.
4. Made up with L.
5. RCame to an understanding about my own insecurities and fears.
6. Took a walk for my own health and well being.
7. It was a slow day for me.


8 things I wish I could do:
1. Not worry about finances so much.
2. Change someones job, so they didn't have to put up with some much BS.
3. GO on a long vacation with L and without being bothered by irresponsible adult children.
4. Never have to worry about my kids being safe and healthy.
5. Go back to Russia with my children and show them where they were adopted.
6. Be more understanding and tolerant.
7. Win Powerball
8. Have the luxary of helpling those who need it the most, especially family, without it being a strain on us.


8 shows I watch: NCIS, ER, Food Network, Discovery CHannel, DIY network, History CHannel, Weather, MOvies.


8 People I'm tagging:

1. VK
2. Samsmomma
3. Southern Vixen
4. Frank

Sorry I dont have a lot of friends.....LOL

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

Your children are from Russia? I find that very cool.

Frank Irwin said...

Whew! I'm glad that you didn't say which Frank!