Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday #196




Tell us about...


1. Your first self-induced orgasm - I was 11 yo and in the shower.

2. Your first other-induced orgasm - Sr Prom Night with my date in the front seat of my mom's car.
3. Your first experience giving someone else an orgasm - My ex when we were in college actually squirted on my hand. It kind of freaked us both out. I could never get her to do that again.

4. Your first time witnessing another's orgasm not induced by you. Watching an old GF masturbate for me.

5. Since your first, what is the longest time you've gone between orgasms? Several years.......
Bonus (as in optional):Tell us about a particularly memorable orgasam you haven't mentioned yet. It wasn't mine, but i once gave a GF an orgasm that was so intense, she hyperventilated for about 10 minutes.

No comments: