Monday, April 26, 2010

POS of the Week




I have decided to start a new feature on this blog. Not only does it give me something easy to write about, but it also provides a venue of me to vent my frustrations on today's societal ills that the media seem to have a feeding frenzy over. So sports fans, enjoy this little clip about our first POS of the Week


This POS is only in if for the money and he continues to do whatever he can to live off the earnings of his children. The mom isn't much better and I am surprised she hasn't turned up in some rehab stint. I just wish the news media would quit enabling this POS and his daughters to stay in the limelight. Maybe then, we wouldn't have to see these assholes anymore






OUR POS OF THE WEEK IS MICHAEL LOHAN, FATHER OF LINDSEY LOHAN, A POS IN HER OWN RIGHT.








3 comments:

MtnMama said...

I think I feel fortunate that I don't recognize the POS.

Anonymous said...

I get so fucking tired of hearing about this family..... enough already.

TotalBlammBlamm said...

Why are celebrities rewarded for horrible behavior? Don't get it.