Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring

Well Spring has officially arrived in STL. It is nice during the week; sunny and warm and driving everyone cooped up in the office "batshit crazy". then the weekend rolls around and it frigging pours all day and night and you would think Noah was getting ready for start gathering the animals.

On top of all that, we have the whole hay fever bullshit to deal with. I did not use to be bothered by hay fever and allergies, but as I have so ungracefully aged, it feels like I have a bug crawling around in my nose and i go through these fits of sneezing and coughing up a lung every morning to clear my airways. Lovely sight, I know.

I am too stubborn and lazy to go to the doctor to get an accurate diagnosis. Besides all those assholes what to do is keep you coming back every month or two for shots or a prescription refill for the full strength, kick in the ass, antihistamine. You know, the ones that you have to be fingerprinted and cavity searched to be able to buy. Thank you very fucking much, meth scum.

But instead, I will buy the cheap, diluted over the counter antihistamine and just double and triple up on those bad boys until my nose is so dry, i can blow sand out of it.

Ah Spring.....don't you just love it.

On a positive side, I do love spring and all the fashion changes that occur. NO I AM NOT GAY. I am a man who admires a nice pair of legs and feet. Spring brings out skirts, dresses, and sandals. Got to love the painted and sexy toes.

Comments?

4 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Being the show quuen that I am, I am all about the painted toes!

I get a pedicure every 10 days...all year long. Heeled slides are my shoe of choice until the snow round here makes them impossible. April 1 they are back out for me. I hate my feet closed in regular shoes.

Pedicures are much less expensive than therapy, and so much more effective in my humble opinion. :)

Have a great day. Hope the allergies are under control soon.

xoxo
~vk~

vixen kitten said...

Gaaaaa I'm a SHOE quuen! not a show....ehhhh you get it.

I am also the worldest worst typist!

rockman said...

Yes, I hope so too. NOthing a few tabs of Claritan or something like that wont cure.

Snow until April? you will have to email me offline and tell me where in the Great White North you are.

Have a great day.

Samsmama said...

I'm a total fun of cute, painted toes! Best thing about summer.