Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is This London or St Louis?

The old adage in St Louis is if you stick around for an hour the weather will change. For the most part it is true. We can go from cold and wet to warm and dry in the span of a day. But this new year so far has tested our endurance for extremes. This time two weeks ago, it was in the single digits with 3-inches of snow on the ground. Today, it is in the forties and looks like London England


I just wish it would decide whether it is going to be winter or spring. My sinuses cant take much more of this back and forth stuff.

2 comments:

T-Ro said...

yup. that's st. louis.
I live in Collinsville so I know it well. I keep two coats in my truck and a pair of shorts.

rockman said...

T-RO,

Thanks for the stop-by. I also carry a coat and gloves in the truck. Ples a pair of boots. Never know when I am going to be ankle deep in shit and need them.